以文本方式查看主题 - 精本科技论坛 (http://www.wh40.cn/bbs/index.asp) -- 精本科技 (http://www.wh40.cn/bbs/list.asp?boardid=2) ---- during his stand with Adams and advanced to (http://www.wh40.cn/bbs/dispbbs.asp?boardid=2&id=27748) |
-- 作者:daniao -- 发布时间:2017-3-28 21:44:50 -- during his stand with Adams and advanced to SAN DIEGO -- Voters have called the San Diego Chargers bluff, leaving the NFL team to decide whether to try one more time to get a new stadium built here or pack the moving vans for the trip up Interstate 5 to Los Angeles.Measure C, which would have raised $1.15 billion from increased hotel occupancy taxes to help pay for a $1.8 billion stadium and convention center annex downtown, was defeated 57 percent to 43 percent. It needed 66.7 percent yes to pass.The 110-page plan was written by the Chargers without input from City Hall, the powerful tourism industry, their would-be neighbors the Padres or other stakeholders.Team chairman Dean Spanos, who angered fans last year with a failed attempt to join with the rival Oakland Raiders to build a stadium in the Los Angeles suburb of Carson, conceded defeat early Wednesday morning with half of the votes still to be counted. He released a statement Wednesday afternoon saying he wanted to give the stadium debate a rest and enjoy some Chargers football.So Im going to put aside any discussion of our possible next steps until after the season, to allow everyone to focus on football and to give my family and me time to think carefully about what is best for the future of our franchise, Spanos said. Over the coming weeks you may hear news about steps that we must take to preserve all of our options. But please know that I dont intend to make any decisions until after the regular season ends.That means fans could be put in the same position as they were last year, when they thought that the last game of the season might be the Chargers final game in San Diego. The Chargers (4-5) have four home games left, including the finale on Jan. 1 against Kansas City.Spanos has until mid-January to exercise his option to move to L.A. and join the Rams in a stadium in Inglewood set to open in 2019. If the Chargers moved, theyd have to find a temporary home.Or Spanos could negotiate with Mayor Kevin Faulconer and other stakeholders on a new plan in San Diego. The Chargers have been trying since 2000 to replace aging Qualcomm Stadium in Mission Valley.While Spanos has said hed like to make it work in San Diego, his surrogates have repeatedly reminded people that the team could move to L.A.Faulconer said that while the vote showed there wasnt support for this particular plan, that a coalition was built during the campaign.San Diegans love the Bolts. They want them to stay, Faulconer said. Theres a foundation that Im confident can be built up.Faulconer, who endorsed the project only a month ago, said he planned to speak by phone with Spanos later Wednesday or on Thursday.The mayor declined to say whether he prefers a new stadium at the Qualcomm site, which he pushed last year, or downtown.Figuring out how to pay for a new stadium will be one of the significant topics of collaboration, he said. You saw that achieving two-thirds is extremely difficult.City Councilman Chris Cate, who was called out by the Chargers because he opposed the measure, said he hopes Spanos comes to the table sooner rather than later.I understand the value of the Chargers. I was born and raised here, Cate said. I dont want them to leave. But it cant be a one sided affair. People have to be at the table to hammer out a deal that works.County Supervisor Ron Roberts agreed, saying there needs to be a lot of soul-searching in coming up with a stadium solution that benefits everyone, not just the team.I think this was doomed to failure from Day One and its unfortunate because if we had been developing a solution everyone agreed on in Mission Valley, wed likely be under construction by now.After rebuffing Spanos Carson project, his fellow owners offered him an extra $100 million to be coupled with a $200 million NFL loan to try to get something done in San Diego.Theres been speculation that Spanos, who long has said he needs a major public subsidy for a new stadium in San Diego, could ask the NFL for more money, or that he could try to negotiate down the L.A. relocation fee.An NFL spokesman said the league had no comment.Quarterback Philip Rivers said hes trying to stay optimistic.I cant see us not here, Rivers said after practice Wednesday.Maybe Im naive, I dont know that the actual vote is a direct reflection of what the city thinks of the Chargers, Rivers said. I think its more about all the ins and outs and exactly what the measure exactly meant and how people felt like it affected them. I didnt see it as, `Hey, heres a vote; would you like the Chargers in San Diego or not? I didnt see it as that simple. I would like to think if thats the case, we could have gotten two-thirds or more.------Follow Bernie Wilson on Twitter at http://twitter.com/berniewilson---more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Gilet Moncler Outlet . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. Giubbotti Moncler Scontati . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No. http://www.monclersaldionline.it/giubbotti-moncler-bimba-outlet.html .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. Piumini Bimba Moncler Outlet . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. Piumini Moncler Outlet . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. Nottinghamshire 245 and 42 for 2 need a further 426 to beat Hampshire 319 and 393 for 7 dec (Adams 99, Alsop 93, McLaren 71*, Dawson 69)Scorecard Nottinghamshire were facing a battle to avoid defeat in their Specsavers County Championship match against Hampshire at Trent Bridge. Left to score a nominal 468 to win, from a minimum of 118 overs, Notts reached stumps on 42 for 2 on the third day.Hampshire, who went into this round of matches four points behind Nottinghamshire at the bottom of the Division One table, had batted until after tea before declaring on 393 for 7. Jimmy Adams scored 99, Tom Alsop hit 93 and there were half-centuries also for Ryan McLaren and Liam Dawson.Andy Carter, the former Notts seamer who took four wickets in the first innings, then struck with his first delivery of the second, having Jake Libby taken at square leg for 9. Hampshire made another inroad in the final over of the day as Will Smith held a juggling slip catch off Mason Crane to send back Riki Wessels for 11.Mick Newell, Notts director of cricket, said: We need the five points wed get for securing a draw, so we need to show some application tomorrow. Somebody has got to bat a lot of balls and that is going to be crucial. We felt that they would bat for a long time and they did, so theyve given us less time to bat. We hoped to survive that session one wicket down but to lose two is disappointing.Earlier, Adams and Alsop had few alarms in extending their second-wicket partnership to 160 before being separated just before lunch. Adams, whose career-best score of 262 not out came at Trent Bridge in 2006, moved on to 99 but then feathered an attempted pull off Jake Ball through to Chris Read - giving the Enggland seamer his 100th first-class wicket.ddddddddddddDawson led a charmed life as he arrived in the middle. He was bowled by the first ball he faced but was reprieved by a cry of no-ball, was then dropped at midwicket and almost chopped on to his stumps, all from the bowling of Imran Tahir.Alsop had brought up his 50 from 122 balls during his stand with Adams and advanced to his career-best score before falling in the first hour of the middle session.Tahir, who has played for both these sides during spells with five different English counties, picked up two wickets in quick succession. Alsop went lbw and then Adam Wheater drilled a caught-and-bowled straight back to the South Africa international.With Dawson and Ryan McLaren then adding 80 for the fifth wicket, Notts were delighted to make a further strike in the final over of the afternoon session. Dawson had brought up his second fifty of the match from 85 balls but was bowled by Samit Patel for 69. The spinner made it two wickets in two balls as Lewis McManus edged his first ball into the hands of Steven Mullaney at slip.Gareth Berg survived the hat-trick delivery and moved on to 17 before nicking Tahir behind. But McLaren launched three enormous sixes over the midwicket ropes and was unbeaten on 71 when the declaration came.A successful run chase would be Nottinghamshires highest of all-time, surpassing the 461 they achieved against Worcestershire in 2001. More realistically, with 426 still needed, they will have to bat well to secure a draw and avoid dropping below their opponents at the foot of the table. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys \' \' \' |